Riviera Maya Things to Do4- to 5-Day Itineraries . Hiking . Mexico . Outdoor Recreation . Travel . Worldwide Travel
4 Perfect Days in Mexico’s Riviera Maya and the Yucatán Peninsula
Looking for Riviera Maya things to do? We’ve planned the perfect itinerary so you don’t have to! Check out each of the days below to put together your own vacation to Cancun, Tulum, Cobá, Ek Balam, and Chichén Itzá. And be sure to visit the best beach in Tulum, Playa Paraíso, while you’re here.
Click on any day below for full itinerary details!
- Stop by the town of Puerto Morelos for great local food and shops
- Settle in to the resort and check out the enormous complex of swimming pools
- Access sandy beaches and water sports along the Caribbean
- Choose from a great selection of restaurants at the resort
- Enjoy breakfast downtown Tulum
- Visit the Mayan ruins at Tulum overlooking the beach
- Relax at Playa Paraíso
- Bicycle through the Mayan complex of Cobá
- Hike to the top of a dizzying pyramid
- Head back to the Mayan Palace to sip piña coladas at the resort’s luxury club
- Drive through Valladolid and Ek Balam
- Walk through the impressive complex at Chichén Itzá
Planning a trip soon? Use our links to get discounted tickets, rental cars, and more! Our site is partly supported by affiliate partnerships; your purchases through our affiliate links help support our site and the development of even more great content!